We are always looking for talented and motivated students to join the lab. Please check our research areas and contact us here in case you are interested.
At the moment, we have one specific position open, see below.
PhD Position in Machine Learning for wireless network-assisted computing
Dr. Paolo Casari and Dr. Vincenzo Mancuso invite applications for a PhD Student position in Machine Learning for wireless network-assisted computing in collaboration between the Ubiquitous Wireless Networks Group and the Opportunistic Architectures Lab.
The aim of this PhD position is to develop machine learning, optimization and simulation techniques for developing the next generation of cloud/edge/fog computing capacity provisioning.
- Degree in telecommunications engineering or related disciplines with excellent transcript
- High proficiency in programming (e.g., C/C++, Matlab, Mathematica, LabVIEW and scripting languages)
- Excellent background on wireless networking and cloud computing
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ideally, working experience with embedded systems, database systems, and web interfaces
This is a joint position between the Ubiquitous Wireless Networks Group and the Opportunistic Architectures Lab. The selected student will be co-supervised by Dr. Paolo Casari and Dr. Vincenzo Mancuso.
TO APPLY PLEASE COMPLETE THIS ONLINE FORM