Welcome to the home page of the Ubiquitous Wireless Networks Group. We conduct research on several cutting-edge wireless networking topics, including but not limited to
- Underwater communications, networks, and network-supported services, such as data retrieval, localization and tracking
- Multimodal communications and smart management of multiple communication technologies for networking
- Passive sensing in high-frequency and visible-light communication networks
- Localization and tracking in millimeter-wave communication networks
- Packet-level coding strategies for data dissemination and storage
The approach of the group involves a blend of analysis, simulation and practical experimentation, both with own equipment and in collaboration with other groups at IMDEA as well as external institutions. See our Research page for more information on our activities.